CPD for teachers
As a teacher you can keep your skills and knowledge up-to-date with our CPD events.
Here you'll also find information on how we can support you if you're a CPD provider.
What we offer
- day meetings
- other CPD events
How to book
- Visit Talk physics to take a look at what's on offer and book an event near you.
- Join our mailing list to hear about the latest events and resources near you.
If you'd like to speak to us about any of the events in your region or request a workshop for your school, please contact our representative in your region:
- North west: email@example.com
- Yorkshire and the north east: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Midlands: email@example.com
- South: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London, East Anglia and Kent: email@example.com
- Scotland: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wales: email@example.com
- Ireland: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to speak to us or require more detail regarding one of our events or CPD, please email email@example.com
Do you provide CPD for physics teachers?
In collaboration with other physics professional developers, we aim to support those providing physics CPD by:
- learning from other CPD providers by bringing together communities of physics coaches to share good practice
- supporting those new to coaching and enriching the professional standing of physics teachers through chartership (CPhys)
- interrogating the latest research to see how it might improve our CPD provision
- assessing the impact of our education projects and how they align with our new strategy through rigorous data analysis
For more information about our work supporting physics CPD professionals, please contact Rachel.Hartley@iop.org.